Sunday 20 January 2013

This is our classroom...will you show us yours?

A friend and colleague Kathy Cassidy @ kathycassidy posted a blog and video on her site
http://mscassidysclass.edublogs.org/2013/01/16/this-is-our-classroom-will-you-show-us-yours/
She is welcoming classes to view her class video and then find a way to share what you see in your classroom. On of my students requested we do this way back in October, and I haven't put it on the front burner. So, this is my encouragement to share what we see in our classroom, not just outside our window. I'm certain there will be a lot of connections and comparisons between our classes.
Thanks to Kathy for sharing and learning more about this project.

Angie Harrison
@TechieAng

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I will be sharing this classroom tour with my classes this week, especially with my morning class, because we wrote "We Can See" books about what we can see INSIDE our classroom with our reading buddies. Perhaps we can share some of our little buddy books too. I especially liked your space station and the chimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!
    How can I post pix from my class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!

    We too will create a window into our classroom environment.

    Very exciting!!

    I plan to post a "We Can See" inside our classroom book onto this blog space to share with other participants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Kathy Cassidy made her video like a classroom tour!

    I'm going to try really hard to do something like that soon!

    Thanks for the inspiration Kathy,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete